Tutorial: Replacing your Clock Battery
You Will Need:
- One of our working clocks
- A new 1.5V battery
- A tweezers or pliers
- Steady hands
In this tutorial, we are using our Unfinished Grandfather Clock as an example.
- Remove the front clock piece from the clock. It should come right out.
- Remove the rubber seal from the edge
- Pry off the top metal cover. You will probably need to use a pliers
- With your finger, move the metal arm off the old battery and pull it out.
- With the arm still out of the way, replace the new battery.
- Your clock should start working again! If it doesn’t, make sure the crown on the side is pushed in
- Replace the metal cover and rubber seal.
- Pop the clock piece back in, with 12 at the top
- You’re done!